Friday, October 25, 2019
12:00 - 1:30 pm
Stilobox Lunch & Learn at Galvanize
44 Tehama St.; San Francisco, CA
We will cover the following:
- Building a Community in today's digital world
- Influencer Marketing: paid, partnerships and unpaid
- Tips and Tricks for building UGC ("User Generated Content")
- Leveraging your community to gain insights, build trust and and spread the word
- Building micro communities within your larger community
- Do's and Don'ts of Instagram
About: Theresa Piasta, Founder & CEO, Puppy Mama
Before founding Puppy Mama, Theresa Piasta was a Vice President at J.P. Morgan—spending six total years in the Investment Bank and Sales & Trading businesses at two Wall Street banks. Prior to that she served as an Army Captain in a Field Artillery Brigade. During her fourteen-month Iraq deployment in 2008, Theresa led a large team to defend thousands of soldiers and contractors residing on Forward Operating Base (FOB) Delta near the Iranian border. She was awarded the Bronze Star Medal for her service.
About Puppy Mama
Puppy Mama is leveraging technology to deliver community and convenience to dog moms around the world so that they may live a more connected and joyful dog-friendly lifestyle. Together, the Puppy Mama community is advocating for a more dog-friendly world and for the healing power of canine therapy.
We would love for you to join us!
- Apply to become a Puppy Mama Ambassador at puppymama.com/ambassador
- Join the Puppy Mama community at puppymama.com.